Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

One More

Yes...one more for Halloween...and then I'm saving the rest of my spooky projects for 13 Days of Halloween 2015. 

 
I had so much fun with last year's 13 Days...and this year I'm starting early!  Look for all the 13 Days of Halloween 2015 fun beginning September 14th!  And...I'm following up with a chance for you to make this year's projects at a special, spooky event in October.  I can't wait!

Now...have I told you that I'm super excited about the new Holiday Catalog?  I think it's the BEST. EVER...and if I'm repeating myself...so be it...it's so worth repeating!  At this point I can share the cover here...


...and my premiere pre-order arrived yesterday, so I've used a few thing on today's project, including:
  • Sweet Hauntings Stamp Set (139705)
  • Happy Haunting Designer Series paper (139584)
  • Spider Web Doilies (139622)
  • Basic Black Archival Ink (140931). 
If you're like I was you're dying to see what's inside...to see everything that's new...for fall, Halloween and the holidays!  I have a copy for you.  Just ask...and trust me...you won't be disappointed...and everything will be available on September 1st!  

Technique Tips:
  • Aren't these Spider Web Doilies to die for?  Perfect for any fall of Halloween project.  And...pulling them up and in a bit (like you're making them into a cup) gives a lovely bit of dimension to your project.  
  • Use a stack of Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere layers to an element that has some dimension.  In this case, the Spider Web Doily is pulled up and away from the Mini Treat Bag, and the tag and ribbon layer is adhered with stacked Stampin' Dimensionals.  The doily is not flattened by the layer, and the layer gives the project even more height.  Super fun!
As always...

1 comment: